Ten Kate Racing – far more than just a race team
Ten Kate Racing has been supported in the WorldSBK paddock by Yamaha Racing since 2019. The unique combination of the race team, Ten Kate Racing Products, the Ten Kate Motoren dealership and its online store and creates an exclusive Ten Kate experience where everything related to bikes and racing is available under one roof. With nine World Supersport titles and one in World Superbike, the goal is to fight for the team’s tenth world championship in the Supersport class with Dominique Aegerter and Galang Hendra Pratama in 2021.
A history to be proud of
- First WorldSSP win with Karl Muggeridge in 2000
- First WorldSSP title with Fabien Foret in 2002
- Ten Kate Racing won 68% of all WorldSSP races between 2003 and 2008
- Ten Kate Racing won the WorldSBK and WorldSSP championship in 2007
- Proud of our Dutch world title with Michael van der Mark in 2014